Monday, September 12, 2011

Happily Ever After

This past week I was involved in a secret mission called...OPERATION SEAGULL! My friend Scott surprised his wife Andrea with a little ceremony of renewing their vows. It was so sweet!! I love seeing two people who are truly blessed and madly in love or as their little girl would say "Daddy is mommy's prince!" (Just so cute it melts my heart.) Watching as Scott and Andrea walk to where a small group of us were standing to renew their love for each other. Brought tears to my eyes, I get a little choked up thinking about it. This day was so special in so many ways. I am so glad that I was a part of it.

These two people are so amazing and special to me. They are like family and I am so blessed to have them in my life. LOVE YA BOTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment